Saturday 16 February 2013

A Post About Mermaids Because They Are Cool That's Why

HEYHEYHEYHEY
So I had to do a mermaid... art... thing... in Art class and I saved a whole bunch of really cool photos on me computer.  
Here they are.                                                                                                                                             

source




source

source
source


source

source


source


I think that my favourite ones would have to be that bored Victorian mermaid, the pastel one (PASTELS!), the sad little manga one with a diver's helmet and those sanguine mermen. 


 Five reasons why being a mermaid would be awesome:
1~ You would be able to hold your breath longer than any of the other kids.
2~ I would have loong pretty hair, because you are definitely not a NORMAL mermaid if you don't have beautiful, luscious, long hair. 
3~I would have a tail.
TAILS FTW!!
4~ I would be swimming all the time. That'd be pretty cool.
5~ Naturally, I 'd live in an underwater castle with fish servants and octopus chefs and like shark bouncers to guard the front door.


Love, Ruby.





No comments:

Post a Comment