Tuesday 30 April 2013

I'm gonna pop summ tagzz

Hey guys.

So it's been a long time... sorrrryyy..

I have a few photos of some cool stuff I bought from some op-shops (or thrift stores- thrift stores sounds cooler) a while back. They are actually some of my favourite stuff to wear.
Doctor Who Top Trumps Yea!




top: American Apparel shorts: Levi's

Audrey Hepburn print


 
 
 
 
 
 
    The other two pictures above are a jumper with 40% angora wool that I found. It is beautifully fuzzy and warm and a little bit scratchy but who cares anyway? It has a little scalloped collar that's kind of lacy.
 
 
    I've also started reading 'the Life of a Teenage Bodysnatcher' by Doug MacLeod. It is super funny in a really subtle way but I'll have to finish it super quick because we're starting 'Uglies' by Scott Westerfield in English. I am actually really looking forward to it, because it looks like a really cool book, but I'm also pretty sure it's going to scare the bejeesus out of me. I had been meaning to read it soon anyway.
 
Anyway, that's all for tonight.
 
Ruby Tuesday  
 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment